Legoland Discovery Center Oberhausen Ticket
- Experience the world's largest Lego stone box at the Legoland Discovery Center Oberhausen
- Watch movies with surprising special effects in the Lego Studios 4D Cinema
- Experience the magical merry-go-round and become Merlin's magic student
- Discover the production of Lego bricks in the Lego factory
- Discover the Rhur area and its iconic sighs built out of Lego at Miniland
Visit the 4D cinema, a world with many exciting surprises and fascinating special effects. At the Lego factory, anyone can make their own genuine Duplo stone and take it home as a souvenir. Also in the family attraction: the Lego Friends area, the Royal Adventure rides and the Merlin's Magic Student merry-go-round.
On the 240-square-meter interactive pirate island, small explorers can go on a treasure hunt as pirates, conquering and capsizing ships. In the new City and Construction play area, huge skyscrapers meet cozy single-family houses and bring your dream city to life.
- Entry to the Legoland Discovery Center Oberhausen
Prepare for the activity
LEGOLAND Discovery Center Oberhausen, Promenade 10, 46047 Oberhausen. By car: Motorway A42 until exit "Neue Mitte", then follow the LEGOLAND Discovery Center - or CentrO signage. Free parking is available at the CentrO. Please use parking garage P3 and P4. The walk to the LEGOLAND Discovery Center is about 5-10 minutes. Paid parking is available in the AQUApark car park (next to McDonalds). By public transport: Take the bus to the "Neue Mitte" stop to reach the LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Pass the entire promenade, and walk for about 15 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Adults only receive admission if accompanied by at least one child