Admission to Sea Life Oberhausen
- Marvel at unusual; fish in the current theme world of "Super Fish"
- See zebra sharks, blacktip reef sharks and many more in Germany's largest shark breeding tank
- Discover fascinating underwater worlds
- Wander through the luscious green of the Amazon jungle
- See dangerous and fascinating animals such as piranhas, rays, shaking eels and tropical fish
- Take a ride on the first glass-bottom boat at a Sea Life Aquarium
Discover Germany's largest shark breeding tank and see the youngest offspring of blacktip reef sharks, cat sharks, rays and other sea creatures in the shallow 148 square meter water basin. Through an underwater dome, you will be able to experience having these magnificent creatures swim next to and above you.
Explore the new theme world Super Fish and learn all about the most unusual fish.
- Admission to Sea Life Oberhausen
- Meals and drinks
When you get there
The Sea Life Adventure Park is located directly at CentrO. Promenade 10, 46047 Oberhausen Directions: By car: Motorway A42 until exit Neue Mitte, then follow the Sea Life Adventure Park signage. Free parking will be available at CentrO. Please use car park 3 or 4. By public transport: From Oberhausen central train station take the bus to the stop Neue Mitte (walk about 500 meters across the promenade).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Closed Christmas Eve (24 December)
• New Year's Eve: Sea Life Aquarium closes at 14:30 (last admission 13:00)