Admission to Sea Life Oberhausen
- Explore Germany’s biggest shark-nursery and learn about zebra sharks, blacktip reef sharks, and more
- Dive into a magical underwater world at German'y largest SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Learn fascinating facts at daily feedings and talks
- Take a ride in the glass bottom boat across the tropical ocean
- Discover sharks, rays, and turtles from a new perspective
Through an underwater dome, you will be able to experience having these magnificent creatures swim next to and above you. Don't miss a ride in the glass bottom boat across the tropical ocean and come closer to fascinating sea creatures.
- Entrance fee to Sea Life Oberhausen
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
SEA LIFE Oberhausen is located directly at CentrO. Zum Aquarium 1, 46047 Oberhausen. By car: take the A42 motorway and take the Neue Mitte exit then follow the Sea Life Adventure Park signage. Free parking will be available at CentrO in car park 3 or 4. By public transport: from Oberhausen at the central train station take the bus to the Neue Mitte stop then walk about 500 meters across the promenade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The aquarium is closed on 24 December (Christmas Eve)
• The aquarium closes at 2:30 PM with the last entrance at 1:00 PM on 31 December (New Year's Eve)
• Please note that due to increased visitor numbers during peak season there might be a short waiting time
You might also like...
Product ID: 39556