Oahu: Official USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Audio Tour
- Take an official audio tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and USS Arizona Memorial
- Listen to an automatic translation of the National Park Services' 23-minute documentary
- See where World War II began for the United States on December 7th 1941
Approved by the National Park Service, the USS Arizona Memorial Narrated Tour is an award-winning, 2.5-hour audio tour that will take you through 2 world-class museums at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, including the amazing "Attack" and "Road to War" chronicling events leading up to the attack on Oahu and its aftermath. Imagine you have your own Park Ranger to guide you as you look at dramatic photographs, personal memorabilia and much more.
Listen to an informative commentary (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin) as you journey through the facility. It will even automatically translate the National Park Services' 23-minute movie documentary into your chosen language.
Upgrade your USS Arizona Memorial experience with a 75th anniversary welcome bag of a Pearl Harbor tote bag, mug, newspaper from December 7, 1941 and a 75th anniversary souvenir tag.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center map guide
- 75th anniversary welcome bag (if option chosen on booking)
- Movie/boat tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial ($1.00 per person)
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that the site is open daily from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with last tour check-in at 3:00 PM (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day)
• Admission and parking is free
• Please be advised of the "no bag" policy at the site. You can bring your wallet, cameras, phones and water. Baggage storage is available for $4 per bag
• Please note that your tickets are redeemable during all normal business hours, respective to the check-in time for your tour. Please check your confirmation email for additional information