Oahu: North Shore Zip Line Adventure with Farm Tour
Pickup optionalPickup is available from Waikiki at 7 locations. Please provide the name of the hotel you will be staying at. Please arrive at your pickup location by 7:45 AM (please allow the shuttle up to 15 minutes to get to your location). Wait out on the street listed in the local partner's confirmation email (call the number on your voucher for any clarifications). The pickup vehicle will be a 14-passenger orange and blue shuttle with "ZIPLINE NORTH SHORE" written on it. Zipline pictures will be wrapped all over the shuttle.
- Enjoy panoramic ocean and mountain views of Oahu's fabled North Shore over a working commercial farm
- Learn about Hawaii history, culture, and farming with educational exhibits set up along the tour
- Ride next to a friend or family member through 8 zip lines
- Begin your tour with a 4-wheel adventure through the farm and jungle
Experience 8 side-by-side zipline runs on some of Oahu's longest, highest, and extra-quiet zip lines that range from 500 to 2,400 feet (150 - 730 meters). Along the tour you’ll encounter rappels, sky bridges, scenic boardwalks, and a couple surprises for some fun activities that challenge you in a safe and controlled way.
Explore Keana Farms, a working farm that produces over a million pounds of produce each year. You’ll see papaya, apple bananas, taro, eggplant, cherry tomatoes, and many more. With years of experience building and operating courses around the country, this zipline tour is built upon the belief that customer experience trumps everything.
- 8 world-class, dual zip lines that are up to a half-mile long
- 4 unique sky bridges and boardwalks
- 2 mile ATV adventure ride to start the tour
- 3 adventure elements: 2 rappels, 1 ascension
- 2.5 to 3 hour tour
- Learn interesting parts of Hawaiian history and culture
- Explore a working tropical farm
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Closed-toe shoes
• Weight limit: 270 pounds (122 kilograms)
• Anyone under 18 must have someone 18 or older zip lining with them
• We recommend you be in moderately good health, able to stand on your feet for 3 hours, comfortable walking half a mile on even terrain, and comfortable lifting your legs to your waist