Oahu: Majestic Full-Day Circle Island Tour
Pickup includedHotel pick up areas are located in Waikiki, Kahala, Ala Moana and Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. Pick-ups from hotels in Ko Olina are not possible.
- See Halona Blowhole and Halona Beach Cove
- Visit Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See famous north shore surfing beaches
- Visit Waimea Valley and enjoy Byodo-in Temple
Hanauma Bay (view)
Halona Blowhole (view)
Nuuanu Pali Lookout (view)
Byodo-In Temple (sightseeing)
North Shore, Oahu (sightseeing)
Waimea Valley (guided tour, sightseeing, hiking, swimming)
Dole Plantation (shopping, sightseeing)
Then, find yourself staring down at one of the most photographed places on Oahu: Hanauma Bay. This marine sanctuary is home to crystal blue waters, living coral reefs and a colorful collection of sea creatures. Behold Oahu’s natural wonders, including molten lava tubes capable of spraying seawater 30 feet in the air and churning waves as they crash on the rocky shoreline.
History comes alive before your eyes as you weave up the Koʻolau Mountains to the Nuʻuanu Pali Lookout where King Kamehameha I battled to unite the Hawaiian Islands. Shortly after, gaze at the beautiful Byodo-In Temple, a replica of the Byodo-in Temple in Japan, this was built to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the first Japanese immigrants in Hawaii. Cruise along seven miles of world famous surfing beaches on Oahu’s north shore and sample the local flavors along the way.
Waimea Valley and its waterfalls await you, discover this beautiful place steeped with history, spirituality and island traditions. Your guide will take you through the botanical gardens of this vast and tranquil setting. Learn how deeply embedded tradition is in today’s Hawaiian culture. Around the corner is the historic Dole Plantation surrounded by rows of pineapples and fields of sugarcane. Your guide will share the rich plantation history and describe how this famously sweet plant became a symbol of Hawaii.
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel in Waikiki, Kahala, Ala Moana and Daniel K. Inouye International Airport
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Transportation via air-conditioned mini bus
- Local guided experience
- Stops at Halona Blowhole, Hanauma Bay, Dole plantation, & Nuʻuanu Pali lookout
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple & Waimea Falls
- Hotel pick-up from Ko Olina
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• It is recommended you dress comfortably and bring sunscreen
• The tour can be driven either clockwise or counterclockwise depending on traffic
• Waterfall hike can be challenging, therefore it may be unsuitable for those with medical conditions
• Please bring cash for lunch as some of the spots do not accept credit cards
• The driver may choose the lunch spot at their discretion depending on the timing of the day
• Hotel pick up areas are located in Waikiki, Kahala, Ala Moana and Daniel K. Inouye International Airport