Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial Tour with Pick-Up
Pickup includedPickup possible from all hotels and the port in Waikiki.
- Skip the long lines to the narrated boat tour around USS Arizona Memorial
- Learn more about how the US got involved in World War II
- Get access to the Road to War and Attack museums
- Take a short driving tour of downtown Honolulu
Climb aboard the US Navy shuttle boat for a narrated boat tour around the USS Arizona Memorial. You will learn about how the events unfolded and why the US got involved in World War II. Gain access to the Road to War and Attack museums and watch actual film footage of the attack.
This tour finishes with a visit to historical downtown Honolulu before getting dropped off at your hotel in Waikiki. Visit iconic sites like the Iolani Palace, where the State Supreme Court and the Judicary History Center are located.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from any hotel in Waikiki
- Admission to narrated boat tour around the USS Arizona Memorial
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entry to the Road to War and Attack museums
- Film footage of the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor
- Boat ride to and from the USS Arizona Memorial
- Short historical driving tour of Honolulu
- Audio guide (worth $7.50)
- Bottled water or tropical juice
- Tips for the guide and driver
Prepare for the activity
• No bags are permitted at Pearl Harbor. Baggage check is available for an additional fee
• Please do not bring any bag or purse of any size as it will make the process slower and you may lose your tour spot if you need to check in your bags