Discover the best things to see and do in Nuremberg and work out the best course for your journey with this self-guided audio tour of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Relax on a self-paced tour with no disturbance from tour guides or other tourists
- Only visit the attractions you actually want to see
- Take a break, chat with locals, pop into a café or shop whenever you want
- Self-guided walking audio files
- Map of the tour
- Audio device
- Entrance fees
- Food or drinks
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
There is no set meeting point or time. Once downloaded, you can listen to the guide whenever you want.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Your audio-guide will be available to download immediately after booking.
- It is recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing.
- Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you.