Scuba dive in Las Caletas, and thanks to the amazing visibility discover a wide variety of marine life. Feel the peace of the calm waters, as gentle currents let you focus on the beautiful reefs and shipwrecks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Meet eagle and manta rays, large schools of colorful tropical fish, and a friendly sea turtle
- Experience one of the finest dive sites on the Pacific Coast, both for beginners and experienced divers
- Witness the old, shrunken shipwrecks on the ocean floor
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- Diving equipment
- Light breakfast
- Lunch and open bar
- Wetsuit, upon request in winter
- Gratuities, optional
- Children under 10 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vallarta Adventures Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 10 years.
- Expecting mothers are restricted from diving.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day.
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular, or ear problems are restricted from diving.
- Good mental and physical conditions are required for diving.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to participate.