Taste of Aruba Morning Catamaran Cruise with Lunch
- Swim and snorkel in the Caribbean Sea off the coast of Aruba
- Cruise and party aboard a spacious catamaran
- Brave the rope swing if you are feeling adventurous
- See the largest ship wreck in the Caribbean Sea
- Get incredible views of Aruba as you sail
Stop to snorkel with the amazing marine life of the Caribbean Sea at the shallow reefs of Boca Catalina and Malmok. Avail of the free snorkeling equipment and get instructions if you are a beginner to take part in comfort and safety. Back on board the boat, enjoy a delicious lunch of grouper, barbecue chicken, rice and salad. Savor local cocktails, juices and sodas served from the open bar, and try some of the potent rum punch if you dare!
Forget your worries, top up your tan and join the party to dance the day away on the cruise back to shore.
- Caribbean lunch (grouper, BBQ chicken with Creole sauce, rice, cucumber and tomato salad, and a fruit skewer)
- Unlimited drinks of local cocktails, rum, vodka, tequila, fruit juices, sodas and water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Snorkeling instructions for beginners
- Life vest
- Pirate rope swing for the adventurous
Prepare for the activity
Board the boat at Hadicurari Pier in Palm Beach, between the Holiday Inn and Marriott resorts. The pier is located just in front of Moomba Beach Bar and Grill and the Marriott Ocean Club.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Boarding time is always 30 minutes prior to departure
• Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring your swim suit, sunscreen, sunglasses and towels
You might also like...
Product ID: 63017