Cultural and Gourmet Walking Tour of Old Nice
- Taste the best of Provence on the honeycomb streets of Old Nice
- Learn about local produce at 10 different tasting stops
- Sample regional wines and cheese
- Discover recipes influenced by the French and Italians
- End with an aperitif
Along the way, learn the culture and traditions of Nice and its population in the city’s oldest neighborhood. Discover what the locals really like to do and eat at venues serving the best olive oils, wines, raviolis and pastas, cheese, bread, local main dishes and appetizers, pastries, candies, and much more.
Guided by a local gourmet guide, with a wealth of knowledge and experience about the regional culture, the tour will let you experience the joie de vivre of the French Riviera first-hand, and ends with a typical aperitif of drinks.
Along the way, discover the best of the hidden restaurants and bars to explore further during your time in Nice and the French Riviera.
- At least 10 food tasting stops
- Local nicoise specialities, cheeses, delicatessen, innovative combinations of ingredients, pastries and sweet delicacies, homemade ice creams, local olive oil and wine tastings, recipes to learn how to cook nicois
- Local professional guide with a diploma, foodie expert and inhabitant of Nice Old Town
- Hotel pick-up and drop off