Niagara Falls, Canada: Journey Behind the Falls Entry Ticket
- Stand on an outdoor observation deck at the base of the Horseshoe Falls
- Experience the sheer power of Niagara Falls from viewing portals cut into the bedrock behind the Falls
- Descend 125 feet into the bedrock of Niagara Falls
Descend 125 feet and explore the 130-year-old tunnels that are dug through the bedrock. Feel the thunderous vibration of the Horseshoe Falls before you see them. Throughout your walk underground, informational posters are hung where you will learn fun facts and information about the history and evolution of the hallways you walk through.
Ascend above ground to the observation deck at the foot of the falls and take in the breathtaking views of the cascading water. Stay dry as you get close to the mighty falls with a complimentary souvenir poncho.
Look through the viewing portals cut straight through the rock, offering another unique viewpoint of the falls.
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls
- Elevator ride to underground tunnels
- Souvenir biodegradable rain poncho
- Local taxes & fees
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Inside Table Rock Welcome Center building Lower Level at 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 3E8, Canada Table Rock Centre has a parking lot located just behind the building for anyone needing to park a vehicle – the WEGO bus terminal is also located at Table Rock Welcome Centre, for any guests wants to purchase and use the busesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Alcohol and drugs