Niagara Falls: Journey Behind the Falls & Whirlpool Aero Car
- See both sides of the world-famous falls with a tour and attraction tickets
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided walking tour of Niagara Falls State Park, USA
- Gaze into the mist as you stand between the American and Bridal Falls
- Soar high above the racing Niagara River on the 'Whirlpool Aero Car'
- Stand at the base of the Horseshoe Falls on 'Journey Behind the Falls'
Your walking tour starts and ends at the Hard Rock Cafe on the American side. Wander through Goat Island, taking in views of the Horseshoe Falls as you hear about their formation. Walk to Luna Island to stand between the American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls for awe-inspiring views. At your own pace, return to the Canadian side to visit the Niagara Whirlpool Aero Cable Car attraction to be transported through the air in an antique cable car. Below you the torrent of water creates the mesmerizing natural phenomena of the Niagara Whirlpool.
To stand at the heart of Niagara, make your way to the Journey Behind the Falls attraction. An elevator ride takes you 125-feet (38.1-meters) down to 130-year-old tunnels located behind the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The observation deck at the foot of this 13-story-tall wonder will leave you breathless and offer a once-in-a-lifetime view of one-fifth of the world’s freshwater crashing down in front of you.
- Admission to Journey Behind the Falls
- Admission to Whirlpool Aero Car (or Niagara Fury in the winter months)
- 1-hour guided tour of Niagara Falls, USA
- Guide for the walking tour
- Transport between attractions
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
Hard Rock Cafe, 333 Prospect St, Niagara Falls, New York, USA. Ensure you meet your guide outside the Hard Rock Cafe at the time selected for your 1-hour walking tour of the Niagara Falls State Park. You will receive an email with the attraction tickets from the local tour partner with confirmation. You will need to print these tickets and bring them with you on the day. You can use these tickets at your leisure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• You must have your passport to be able to travel between the two countries
• It is your responsibility to confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to the border crossing
• You will receive your attraction tickets by email from the local partner. These tickets must be printed and brought with you on the day. You can then use these tickets to access these attractions at your leisure
• The time selected when booking is the starting time of your tour, conducted on the USA side