Niagara Falls, Canada: Night Illumination Zip Line to Falls
- Take flight after sunset for thrills and breathtaking panoramas of Niagara Falls
- Enjoy close-up views of the colored 'Illumination of the Falls'
- Glide above the Niagara River Gorge to the base of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Admire the seasonal Falls Fireworks display directly overhead
- Benefit from express admission with your pre-purchased ticket and online waiver completed in advance of arrival
Head directly to the launch kiosk, where staff will accompany you to the zip line launch pad. Strap on your helmet and comfort safety harness before you get your safety instructions. Soar 67-meters above the Niagara River Gorge at speeds of up to 70 kilometers per hour, gliding smoothly across the 670-meter zip line. Arrive at the Falls observation landing deck, where you'll enjoy up-close views of the colored illumination of Niagara Falls and the city skyline.
You might also see a bonus Falls Fireworks display directly overhead from the launch pad or riding deck at 10 PM (seasonal). Finally, return to the top in comfort aboard an air-conditioned passenger van. Take home a complimentary light up wristband souvenir to remember your adventure.
- Timed ticket admission to the Night-Time Zip Line to the Falls
- Elevator access to the zip line launch pad
- All necessary safety equipment
- Horseshoe Falls landing deck with a view of the Falls and photo op
- Return transportation to the top by air-conditioned passenger van
- Light-up wristband souvenir
- Local taxes
- Souvenir photos or videos - available for purchase
- Children under 2 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Zipline To The Falls, 5920 River Road (Niagara Parkway) at the bottom of Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls, Ontario. If you have completed your waiver(s) online in advance, take advantage of express admission and proceed directly to the Launch Check-in Kiosk. Alternatively, proceed to the Waiver Kiosk located nearby to complete your waiver(s).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Closed-toe shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
• Pending available time slots, your tour time may be different than the time requested
• The local operator will confirm your exact tour time slot by email after booking
• To benefit from exclusive express admission, each participant must complete an online waiver prior to arrival
• Minimum age requirement of 7 years; children must be accompanied by an adult
• Maximum weight restrictions may apply
• Your comfort harness will have a zipper pouch for small personal items
• You may be required to wait at the launch and/or landing platform while enjoying the firework displays and Falls illumination between 9:45 PM - 10:15 PM (seasonal). The local operator is unable to shuttle guests out of the landing location during this shutdown time and does not regulate or control the fireworks displays.