Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tour
- Travel by ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy priority ferry boarding
- Visit the National September 11 Memorial
- Get reserved access to the popular attractions downtown and avoid the long waiting lines
Continue to Ellis Island, home to a federal immigration station that opened in 1892 and continued operations for more than 60 years before closing in 1954. Millions of immigrants passed through the station during that period. It is thought that at least 40 per cent of all current United States citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island.
After returning to Battery Park, you’ll visit the National September 11 Memorial, the principal monument commemorating the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001 that killed 2,507 civilians, 72 law enforcement officers, 343 firefighters, and 55 military personnel.
The memorial is located at the former site of the Twin Towers, which collapsed on the day of the attacks.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Priority Reserve Access to the Ferry Security Line
- NYC License Tour guide
- Ellis Island Museum
- Gratuities (recommended)
When you get there
24 State St, New York, NY 10004 in front of the Starbucks. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note, this is a walking tour covering some distance and includes many steps up to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty (with upgrade). It is therefore not suitable for people with limited mobility, including walkers and wheelchair users
• This tour does not include pedestal access, you can call to upgrade for the pedestal access (subject to availability)
• 2:00 PM departure does not include access to Ellis Island