Priority Statue of Liberty Ticket
- Save time in the Ferry Line with Priority "Reserve Line" Ferry Tickets to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Upgrade to “Pedestal Access” Option to be one of few to enjoy "limited availability" access to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal (Museum & viewing point)
- Enjoy personalized service as our onsite GetYourGuide Guest Relations Team helps you with a hassle-free check-in experience
- Tour at your own pace with free Multilingual Audio Guides at both Liberty Island & Ellis Island
- Admire Lady Liberty from close up
- Visit Ellis Island where waves of immigrants entered America
Start your day by meeting the onsite GetYourGuide Guest Relations Team at a specified meeting Point in Battery Park - the departure point for the Statue of Liberty Ferry - any time up to 30 minutes before your booked ticket time. Grab a "Reserve Line" ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty, which will give you tips as to how to make the most of your time visiting both the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Once you have your timed ferry tickets in hand, you will make your way to the "Reserve Line" for the Statue of Liberty Ferry - which avoids you having to wait in the General "Flex Ticket" Line, which is often up to four times longer. Note: you can enter the "Reserve Line" up to 30 minutes before you printed ferry time. (Also, when choosing your reservation date and time, this is your entry into the Security Facility and not a specific ferry departure. Ferries depart every 20-35 minutes.)
After a brief wait in the "Reserve Line" you will pass through airport style security before boarding the Ferry (see "Know before you go" for details).
Once on board the ferry, you will enjoy a brief ferry ride to Liberty Island featuring ever more impressive views of Lady Liberty, the Manhattan Skyline and New York Harbor.
Once ashore on Liberty Island - pick up your free multilingual audio guide for the Statue of Liberty from the National Park desk. Then take your time to discover the history and grandeur of the Statue of Liberty, a universal symbol for freedom given to the United States on October 28, 1886 as a gift from the people of France. The statue was designed by Frederick Bartholdi, a French sculptor, and framed by Gustave Eiffel, the same gentleman who designed the Eiffel Tower. Today, the statue is visited by millions of people a year and continues to remain an icon for freedom as well as a welcoming symbol to immigrants arriving to America.
if you have choosen the "Pedestal Access"upgrade option, your ticket also includes access to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal where you can explore the museum - featuring the original torch for the Statue - along with many other fascinating artifacts and displays. Then climb the steps up onto the top of the pedestal where the interior offers views of the Statue's inner skeletal structurefor incredible views, while the outdoor observation deck and balcony provide unique views of both the Statue and New York.
After touring Liberty Island, then take another short ferry ride over to Ellis Island. Ellis Island, also known as the ‘Island of Hope and Tears’, was the largest gateway for millions of immigrants looking for a new beginning and a new life for their families in America. Ellis Island was once America’s busiest immigration station that operated for over 62 years (1892 until 1954) and saw millions of people from around the world. Here you can also pick up your complementary audio guide for the Ellis Island Immigration Museum at the customer service desk inside the Museum.
Once you have finished touring Ellis Island at your own pace, enjoy the ferry back to Battery Park where your journey started.
- Priority "Reserve Line" Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- Entry to Liberty Island, home of the Statue of Liberty.
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- GetYourGuide Guest Relations Team providing personalized onsite concierge-style services in Battery Park
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for Ellis Island
- Pedestal access” Upgrade Option includes access inside the Pedestal of the Statue of Liberty National Monument Entry with its Pedestal Museum and Viewing platform.
- Crown Access to the Statue of Liberty
- Pedestal Access to the Statue of Liberty If Standard "Reserve Line Only" Option is chosen
When you get there
Meet your GetYourGuide Guest Service Team member inside the forecourt of Castle Clinton at Battery Park. They are located to the left as you enter Castle Clinton and will be wearing an orange GetYourGuide Jacket and hat and may be holding up a red GetYourGuide sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The ticket price includes a booking and handling fee
• Please dress according to the weather. This experience is both indoors and outdoors and goes rain or shine
• You will go through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry. All prohibited items will be confiscated and retained by the United States Park Police
• Large bags are not allowed on Liberty Island or Ellis Island. For those with the "Pedestal Access" Upgrade - Backpacks, strollers and large umbrellas are not permitted inside the Monument Pedestal
• Food (even unopened) and drinks (including water) are not allowed inside the Statue of Liberty
• All minors (17 and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older
• Access is free for children aged 3 and under