Circle Line: Best of New York Cruise – All Around Manhattan
- Enjoy the only sightseeing cruise in New York City to completely circumnavigate the island of Manhattan
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for the best photo opportunities
- See over 101 NYC sights: the only cruise to show you 5 boroughs, 3 rivers and more than 20 bridges
- Hear insightful narration by world famous guides
- Download the app onto your own personal device to access tour commentary in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Chinese
Get close up to the Statue of Liberty and see Manhattan just as the great explorers would have seen in at the end of their long ocean journeys. Tour the city by water and see the outer boroughs drift by. Fun and knowledgeable tour guides will bring the city that never sleeps to life, telling fascinating stories about the breathtaking sights as you sail.
This popular cruise goes all the way around Manhattan Island! Not only do you see the Best of New York, you see it all. Cruise highlights include: up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Randall’s Island, High Bridge, Columbia University, Harlem, Gracie Mansion, South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Yankee Stadium, The Cloisters, Grant’s Tomb, The Little Red Lighthouse.
Before you arrive at the departure point, be sure to download the Skyline Navigator App to your own personal device to enhance your cruise experience. The app provides audio and written commentary available in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- 2.5-hour cruise in a climate controlled vessel
- Professional guide, providing live narration throughout
- App with pre-recorded tour commentary in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks (drinks available for purchase)
When you get there
• Please arrive 45 minutes prior to sailing time for the boarding process
• This cruise accepts printed vouchers, but if you decide not to print your voucher in advance, they will help you print your voucher at the cruise terminal. If you do not have a printed voucher in hand, please do not stand in the check-in line, but first find a Circle Line Greeter in a red jacket who will let you log-in to your email in the Circle Line office so you can email the GetYourGuide Voucher pdf to Circle Line.