911 Memorial & Museum Admission Plus Statue of Liberty Tour
- Benefit from reserved entrance tickets to the 9/11 Memorial Museum, the Statue of Liberty Ferry & Ellis Island
- Find out about local history on a 30-minute Guided Battery Park Tour
- Learn about the events and legacy of 9/11
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets. Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island!
Once concluding the self-guided portion, visit the 9/11 Memorial & Museum and honor all those who lost their lives in the horrific terror attacks on September 11, 2001. Also visit the 9/11 Memorial which remembers and honors the 2,983 people who were killed in the horrific attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993.
The 9/11 Museum has over 10,000 monumental artifacts directly linked to the events of 9/11. Explore how the events of 911 impacted the world. You can download the 9/11 Museum Audio Guide App onto your own personal smart phone and listen to the 'Witnessing History Tour" which will guide you through the 9/11 Museum.
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket to 9/11 Memorial Museum
- Admission tickets to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Round trip ferry tickets
- Professional NYC Tour Guide
- Walking tour
- Optional upgrade to the Pedestal Access at the Statue of Liberty
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
When you get there
24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops near to the meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
A moderate amount of walking is involved.
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.