New York: Wall Street and Financial District Walking Tour
- Step inside the former customs house known as the National Museum of the American Indian.
- Stop by the legendary Trinity Church, the final resting place of Alexander Hamilton, Robert Fulton, and John Jacob Astor
- Visit Wall Street, the financial capital of the world
- Take pictures with the Wall Street Bull and the Fearless Girl statues
Stand where George Washington took the Oath of Office to become the first American President. Learn how the "Wolf of Wall Street" pulled off one of the largest pump and dump schemes in history. See the company headquarters of the firms that created the largest financial crisis since the Great Depression.
See the movie locations of the Dark Knight Rises, the Big Short, Die Hard 3, Ghost, Ghostbusters, National Treasure, and more.
If you select the optional Statue of Liberty upgrade, you will receive your general admission ticket to visit Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum after your Wall Street Walking Tour. Your tour guide will escort you to the entrance for the Statue Cruises to visit Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. There you will access the flex line to the security check before boarding the ferry to the Statue of Liberty. All ferries are wheelchair accessible.
Upon arrival of Liberty Island, you can obtain you free headset and begin your self-guided audio tour of the grounds. Learn how the Statue of Liberty was put together, the symbolism it brings to America, among other interesting facts and gaze at the amazing skyline of Manhattan Island.
Step back aboard the boat for the trip over to Ellis Island. Your standard admission ticket gives you access to the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, filled with displays dedicated to the island where millions of arrivals to America landed between the years of 1892 and 1954.
When you have finished exploring Ellis Island, step back on the boat and cruise back to New York's Battery Park while admiring views of the Manhattan skyline. Concessions and souvenirs are available on board the boat.
- Local, professional guide
- 2-hour walking tour
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum Flex Line admission ticket for round trip ferry (if Statue of Liberty option selected)
- Liberty Island access, grounds only - no pedestal or crown access (if Statue of Liberty option selected)
- Ellis Island and Ellis Island Immigration Museum Access (if Statue of Liberty option selected)
- Free audio tour on each island (if Statue of Liberty option selected)
- Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated
Prepare for the activity
Starbucks Coffee Shop at 195 Broadway, New York, NY 10007. The entrance to this Starbucks is located on Dey Street between Broadway and Church Street. Your tour greeter will be holding a white tour flag in front of the StarbucksOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Due to security, this tour does not go inside the New York Stock Exchange, but we will be able to view it from the outside on the tour