Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tour
- Travel by ferry to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy Fast Track priority ferry boarding
- Visit the National September 11 Memorial Pools and Ground Zero
- Get reserved access to the popular attractions downtown and avoid the long waiting lines
- Visit the new Pedestal Museum located on Liberty Island
- Upgrade to include Pedestal Observatory Access located inside Lady Liberty
Upgrade your visit to include access to the Pedestal located inside the Statue of Liberty. Half the height of the entire monument, the Statue of Liberty's stone pedestal was designed by famed architect Richard Morris Hunt. The pedestal offers a full panoramic view of New York Harbor.
Continue to Ellis Island, home to a federal immigration station that opened in 1892 and continued operations for more than 60 years before closing in 1954. Millions of immigrants passed through the station during that period. It is thought that at least 40% of all current United States citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island.
After returning to Battery Park, you’ll visit the National September 11 Memorial, the principal monument commemorating the terrorist attacks of 11 September 2001 that killed 2,507 civilians, 72 law enforcement officers, 343 firefighters, and 55 military personnel. The memorial is located at the former site of the Twin Towers, which collapsed on the day of the attacks.
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island access
- Priority Reserve Access to the Ferry Security Line
- NYC License Tour guide
- Ellis Island Museum
- Pedestal access, if option selected
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Guided tour inside the Statue of Liberty and museum, an introduction is given outside
Prepare for the activity
24 State St, New York, NY 10004 in front of the Starbucks. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
• 2:00 PM departure does not include access to Ellis Island
From US$ 115 US$ 92 per person