The Hamptons, Sag Harbor & Outlet Shopping Day Trip from NYC
- Enjoy a typical country breakfast at Riverhead, L.I.
- View the sights of Southampton
- Stroll through historic Sag Harbor
- Shop till you drop at Tanger Outlets
- See Cooper Beach - 1 of 10 best in the USA
Departing from East of New York, this tour starts the day right with breakfast in Riverhead, L.I. (additional cost).
Then, it's on to Southampton, the place where Jerry Seinfeld, Paris Hilton, David Letterman, and Steven Spielberg call home. Stroll down Southhampton's main street and see for yourself why this Long Island city is the place to see and be seen.
Sag Harbor, the next stop on your journey, is another picturesque and quaint town waiting to be explored. Then, it's time to shop till you drop at the Tanger Outlets before heading back to the Big Apple.
- Round trip transportation on an air-conditioned bus or van
- Sightseeing in Southampton and Sag Harbor
- Coupons at the Tanger Outlets
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The Gray Line Visitor Center New York at 07:00 777 8th Ave Bet 47th & 48th street Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. From April 1, 2020, there is a new meeting point: Gray Line Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) New York 10036 at 6:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶