Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
- Get guaranteed access to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace
- Enjoy early, crowd-free access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Take a 30-minute live guided tour in English of Battery Park
- Explore independently with the audio guides in 7 languages to choose from
- Upgrade to enjoy the services of a live guide during the pre-ferry tour and before entering pedestal
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial on the upgrade option
Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. End at Castle Clinton, built in anticipation of the War of 1812 and the centerpiece of the revitalization efforts of the park. Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Built by Gustave Eiffel, “Lady Liberty” was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Get exclusive access to the monument up to the Fort Wood section for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic.
Then, cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island! Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
Alternatively, upgrade to a fully-escorted tour and benefit from the services of an English-speaking guide of Ellis Island and outside of the Statue of Liberty and. This option also includes a guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial once you have returned to Manhattan from Ellis Island.
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, this is not included in the 2:00 PM tour
- 30-minute guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for Ellis Island
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island (unless fully-escorted option booked)
- Guided tour inside museum and Statue of Liberty
- Gratuity for your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004 (outside Starbucks Coffee). 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• If you miss the tour, you will not be entitled to a refund
• Keep in mind that you will go through a mandatory airport grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry
• Please note, the 2:00 PM tour does not include access to Ellis Island