Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island & Pre-Ferry Tour
- Get guaranteed access to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty
- Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own pace
- Enjoy early, crowd-free access to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Take a 30-minute live guided tour in English of Battery Park
- Explore independently with the audio guides in 7 languages to choose from
- Upgrade to enjoy the services of a live guide during the pre-ferry tour and before entering the pedestal
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial on the upgrade option
Find out essential facts surrounding the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial, Bosque Gardens and the circular Bosque Fountain. Finish up the walking tour at Castle Clinton, built in anticipation of the War of 1812. Positioned in the middle of the park, the castle acts as a centerpiece of the revitalization efforts of the park. Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry for Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants you access to the Pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Built by Gustave Eiffel, Lady Liberty was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Get exclusive access to the Fort Wood section of the monument up to for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided tour with audio headsets that come in multiple languages.
Travel over to Ellis Island to absorb yourself in the moving stories of the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. Pick up your multilingual audio guide on arrival and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
Upgrade to a fully-escorted tour and listen to your English-speaking guide bring the history of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty to life. This option also includes a guided tour of the 9/11 Memorial after you return to Manhattan.
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum, unless you have selected the 2:00 PM tour
- 30-minute guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island (unless fully-escorted option booked)
- Guided tour inside museum and Statue of Liberty
- Gratuity for your guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza outside Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth as they won't have your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• The 2:00 PM tour does not include access to Ellis Island