Radio City Christmas Spectacular and Times Square Dinner
- See the world famous Radio City Rockettes
- Enjoy New York's iconic show featuring Santa Claus & the Rockette Reindeers
- Marvel at the Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
- See a show in NYC's largest theatre featuring spectacular Art Deco architecture
- Choose between two Times Square Restaurants for your family meal
See the Radio City Music Hall stage transform into a giant, magical canvas before your very eyes! Extending beyond the stage, onto the ceiling and walls, you will be amazed as the magic of Christmas surrounds you. Some of the most memorable scenes are the legendary Parade of the Wooden Soldiers, Santa's magical ride to his workshop at the North Pole, where playful ragdolls come to life, plus the re-enactment of the first Christmas in the Living Nativity.
After or before the show, enjoy an all exclusive special meal at Dave and Busters centrally located just off Times Square, or upgrade to a VIP package for the Hard Rock Cafe Times Square with next table availability.
Menu options at Dave and Busters is a choice of entrée: legendary goldfinger with French fries (chicken fingers) or Buster’s cheeseburger with French fries or parmesan crusted chicken over linguini in alfredo sauce or grilled chicken caesar salad. A power card with 24 Chips ($5 value). Choice of beverage: coffee, tea or soft drink.
Menu options at Hard Rock Cafe Times Square is the acoustic menu: A classic 2 course dining experience. Choose a hard rock burger, entree salad or sandwich from the menu. Desert- chefs choice and unlimited coffee, tea or soft drinks. Next available table at the host desk.
- Admission ticket to Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- All Inclusive Family Meal as per itinerary
- Unlimited drinks (non alcoholic)
- 5 Playcard (if Dave & Busters Meal option is chosen)
- Next Available VIP Table (if Hard Rock Cafe option is chosen)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• This is a theater ticket and your actual seats will be assigned after the booking of the reservation
• Dress code is smart casual
• A small amount of walking is involved between the theatre and Times Square
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infants (under 2 years old) are free as long as they do not occupy a seat at the theatre
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
• Refunds will not be issued if show is missed due to late or non-arrival
• The show is wheelchair accessible, but with limited seating. Once you have booked, you will be require to call the number on your voucher to reserve a wheelchair spot in the theatre.