Take a poignant tour of the World Trade Center site where the tragic events of September 11, 2001 took place. Pause for reflection at the 9/11 memorial pools, and skip the long lines to the One World Observatory for panoramic views of New York.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hear moving stories about the tragic events of 9/11 from a guide who was there
- Pause for reflection at Ground Zero and see the memorial pools
- Skip the long lines to the One World Observatory (if upgrade chosen)
- Guided tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Skip-the-line access to One World Observatory if upgrade chosen
- Ticket for the 9/11 Museum. Please note this is different from the 9/11 Memorial
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pick-up and drop off service
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Starbucks at 24 State Street, across from Battery Park. Please note that 24 State Street is also known as "One Battery Park Plaza." Your guide will be wearing a yellow uniform and will meet you on the plaza outside Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park or go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth, as they do not have your tickets. If taking the subway to the meeting point, take the R train to Whitehall Street Station, the number 4 or 5 train to Bowling Green Station, or the 1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly.
- This tour departs on time and does not wait for late arrivals. No refunds will be provided for missed tours due to late arrival.
- One World Observatory tickets are issued for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time if upgrade is chosen.