Private Tour: 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Hear moving stories about the tragic events of 9/11 from a guide who was there
- Pause for reflection at Ground Zero and see the memorial pools
- Skip the long lines to the One World Observatory (if upgrade chosen)
Pause to reflect at the 9/11 Memorial Pools, built on the site of the former World Trade Center, and see the names of the 2,983 men, women and children killed in the attacks of September 11, 2001 and February 26, 1993. Learn about Freedom Tower at the heart of the rebuilt complex.
If you choose the option with One World Trade Observation deck, skip-the-lines and take the Sky Pod elevator to the 102nd floor in 60 seconds. Get breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Empire State Building and more.
- Guided tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Skip-the-line access to One World Observatory if upgrade chosen
- Ticket for the 9/11 Museum. Please note this is different from the 9/11 Memorial
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pick-up and drop off service
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of Starbucks at 24 State Street, across from Battery Park. Please note that 24 State Street is also known as "One Battery Park Plaza." Your guide will be wearing a yellow uniform and will meet you on the plaza outside Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park or go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth, as they do not have your tickets. If taking the subway to the meeting point, take the R train to Whitehall Street Station, the number 4 or 5 train to Bowling Green Station, or the 1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
This tour departs on time and does not wait for late arrivals. No refunds will be provided for missed tours due to late arrival.
One World Observatory tickets are issued for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time if upgrade is chosen.