One World Observatory & World Trade Center Tour
- Experience the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets
- Visit key sites of the 9/11 Memorial, including the Reflecting Pools and Ladder 10
- Enjoy a guided tour of personal memorial sites such as St. Paul’s Chapel
Continue on to sites you may have missed if you were visiting on your own. With a local guide leading the way, you’ll see special spots away from the major landmarks.
At the 9/11 Memorial, your guide will show you the Twin Reflecting Pools, built in the footprints of the World Trade Center and engraved with the names of every victim. Hear about the staff who place a single rose on the name of each victim on their birthday.
Visit the Fireman’s Memorial to pay tribute to those brave men and women who worked around the clock after the attacks. See the Survivor’s Tree, a single tree which miraculously survived the attacks and was nursed back to health by New Yorkers, as a symbol of their enduring strength.
The highlight of your tour comes at the end with a visit to the brand new One World Observatory. With pre-reserved tickets your visit is guaranteed regardless of the how large the crowds are.
There’s not much explanation needed here so your guide will leave you for an independent visit. Inside the lobby, you’ll find videos about the production of this incredible structure and of the men and women who built it.
After the visit you’ll board a skypod for a trip through time and space. Created in association with Universal Studios, the special skypod elevators are covered inside with LCD screens, on which you will watch the changing face of New York from the 1600s to today while ascending 102 floors in just 42 seconds.
Disembark at the top of 1 World Tower for incredible panoramic views over the city.
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory
- Expert local tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Guide at the observatory
Prepare for the activity
• You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes.
• Certain items are not permitted. Please refer to the observatory's guidelines on prohibited items
• Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16 inches high by 18 inches long will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue
• No food or beverages may be brought into the One World Observatory
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• This is a small group tour with a maximum of 20 participants
• Observatory entry is at 17:00. An average visit lasts approximately 1.5 hours
• This tour is offered in English only