NYC: Edge Observation Deck Skip-the-Ticket-Line Options
- Look 100 storeys down through the thrilling glass floor
- Lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky
- Enter into an immersive multimedia experience before heading over 1100 feet into the air
- See all the way from the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond
- Choose between visiting at a specific time and date, or a more flexible option letting you visit at any time on the chosen day
Choose between the General Admission Ticket that lets you visit Edge at a specific time on your chosen visit date, or the more flexible Flex Pass Ticket, which lets you visit at any time on your chosen visit date.
Your journey begins on Level 4 of The Shops at Hudson Yards, where you will enter into an immersive multimedia experience explaining the design, construction, and sustainability of Hudson Yards. Then, head up over 1100 feet to the Observation Deck, and then 80 feet out into the air on the Outdoor Sky Deck. Here, frameless glass panels walls are boldly angled outwards to allow you to feel the thrill of leaning out over the edge with the busy city below.
Then, stand on the glass floor and look over 100 storeys straight down to the city streets below your feet. At Edge's furthest point, The Eastern Point, there's space for one person to stand alone, surrounded by glass, air, and sky—you will never have had a picture quite like it.
The upper level also features the Skyline Steps, where you can look out over the top of the glass panels and past the edge of the deck. Have a seat and hang out in the sky with your friends and family, or head indoors and sip champagne, or a signature cocktail at the Champagne Bar.
When you leave be sure to visit Hudson Yards centerpiece, Vessel, or enjoy a bite to eat or shopping experience at The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards.
- Admission to Edge Observation Deck
- Edge multimedia experience admission
- Digital souvenir photo
- Views from the indoor sky deck and champagne bar on Level 100
- Access to the outdoor sky deck platform with angled glass walls
- Access to the Glass Floor, Skyline Steps, and Eastern Point
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Entrances to The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards are along 10th Avenue or via the Hudson Yards Plaza • The 7 train exits at Hudson Yards Plaza at Hudson Boulevard at 34th Street Hudson Yards • Follow signs inside The Shops at Hudson Yards to Edge/Observation Deck. The entrance to Edge is located at the Edge store on Level 4 of The Shops at Hudson Yards.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
• There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge. The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like.