NY Icons: Empire State Building and Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Get stunning panoramic views of New York City from the 86th floor of the famous Empire State Building
- Get up close to the Statue of Liberty on the Hudson River Cruise
- Download for free the Official Empire State Building Guide app
- See the famous skyline of NYC from the comfort of your cruise boat
Experience the thrills of the Big Apple from the 86th Floor Observatory. Enjoy the panoramic view that affords views over 80 miles away on a clear day. Rain or shine, day or night, you can enjoy the view from the 360-degree deck or from the indoor gallery.
Along with several videos, image galleries, quizzes and maps showing points of interest nearby, the “Fun” and “Info” sections of the app make for an engaging and entertaining visit.
After visiting the Empire State Building, you'll enjoy a 1-hour cruise by famous New York landmarks. Sail by 42nd Street, Broadway, Midtown, Lower Manhattan, the new World Trade Center, Battery Island, and of course, the monumental Statue of Liberty. This is the only way to get a close-up view.
The cruise departs from Midtown Pier 83 at the following dates and times: January 1 - March 13 at 10:00 AM, March 14 - April 2 at 10:30 AM, April 3 -September 7 at 10:30 AM and 4:30 PM, September 8 - October 31 at 10:30 AM, November 1 - December 31 at 10:00 AM.
The free Official Empire State Building Observatory Experience App is available on the App Store and Google Play. It includes an audio visual tour guide detailing the building’s construction, sustainability, and views; as well as quizzes, videos and an image gallery. The App is available in English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, and German.
- Observatory admission ticket for the 86th floor of the Empire State Building
- Multi-media exhibit
- 1-hour Statue of Liberty Cruise
- Guide/ Audio Guide
- Transfer and Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Mobile vouchers cannot be accepted. Please make sure you bring a printed copy of your voucher.
• This is not a guided tour. You will get the tickets and can enter the Empire State Building and take the cruise.
• You need to make your own way between the Empire and the Statue of Liberty Cruise. They are about 2 miles apart (about 30 minutes by walking or by public transportation).
• You don't need to do both activities on the same day. You can bring your voucher to either location and you will then receive tickets valid for 14 days.