New York City: Statue of Liberty Cruise Skip-The-Box-Office
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for the best photo opportunities
- Learn the history of Ellis Island and the many immigrants that passed through it
- View the skyscrapers that make New York's skyline unique
- Download the Skyline Navigator app onto your own personal device to access tour commentary in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Chinese
The short, but highly inspirational harbor cruise will sail by the majestic Statue of Liberty, continue to the historic immigration center at Ellis Island, and cruise by the World Financial Center of Lower Manhattan. Stare up at the awesome skyscrapers that make New York’s fabulous skyline come alive.
Fun and knowledgeable tour guides will bring to life the breathtaking sights and the fascinating history behind “the city that never sleeps,” as you look out for the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, Staten Island Ferry, Governors Island, Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
Before you arrive at the departure point, be sure to download the Skyline Navigator App to your own personal device to enhance your cruise experience. The app provides audio and written commentary available in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise
- Professional guide, providing a live narration throughout the tour
- Free downloadable app for your own personal device providing pre-recorded tour commentary in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink (beverages available for purchase)