New York: Radio City Stage Door Tour Ticket
- Go behind the scenes at New York's legendary Radio City Music Hall
- Marvel at the extravagant Art Deco interior
- Learn the secrets of the Great Stage
- Meet one of the famous precision dancers from the Rockettes
Located at the Rockefeller Center in midtown Manhattan, the stage might be graced with the presence of A-listers such as as Bon Jovi, Steve Harvey, and Janet Jackson in any given week. Follow in their footsteps and go behind the scenes, through the Stage Door.
Explore the venue’s extravagant Art Deco interior, and view the celebrity guest book to see the signatures of all the greats that have walked through Radio City’s doors. On this 75-minute tour you will learn all the secrets of the Great Stage, and you will also have the chance to meet a world-famous Rockette.
- 75-minute Radio City Music Hall backstage tour
- Professional guide
- Meet a Rockette
- Guide booklets in several languages for non-English speakers
- Free digital photo with a Rockette
Prepare for the activity
Radio City Music Hall, 1260 Avenue of the Americas, 6th Avenue. From January-October, please enter through the box office lobby on 50th street. From November-December, please enter through the special tour entrance located on 51st street between 5th and 6th Avenues.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Tours are subject to availability and are offered on a first come, first served basis
• Please note that the tour content, dates and times are subject to change