New York: Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, and Battery Park
- Explore the famous immigration museum on Ellis Island
- Benefit from fast-track ferry tickets that give you priority access
- Enjoy a 30-minute orientation tour with an English-speaking guide
- Listen to audio commentary in 9 languages at the museum and the Statue of Liberty
Skip the lines to board the ferry, and begin the unguided portion of your tour. Cruise over to Liberty Island as you admire the views of Lady Liberty. Once you arrive on the island, enjoy the free audio guide available in 9 languages as you explore this world-famous site.
After visiting the Statue of Liberty, board the ferry once again and sail to Ellis Island, the former gateway to America. Discover the island's history, learn about its use as America's immigration station, and hear the stories of why so many people immigrated to the New World at the museum.
- Entry to the Ellis Island Immagration Museum
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty
- Fast-track round trip ferry tickets
- 30-minute orientation tour
- English-speaking guide
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. Look for your guide, who will be wearing a yellow uniform, on the plaza outside Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If you wish to go straight to Ellis Island, you will need to go to Liberty Island first and take the Ellis Island ferry from there.
• Mandatory airport grade security screening is conducted prior to boarding the ferry.
• Audio guides are available in 9 languages (Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Spanish).
From US$ 59.99 US$ 47.99 per person