New York City: Top Sights Walking Tour with Local Guide
- See the best 30 sights of New York City in one tour
- Be led through the city by a local guide
- Pass through Five Points, Chinatown, and Little Italy
- Enjoy a small group tour with plenty of stops for photos
- Admire the iconic buildings of the New York City skyline
Continue to Greenwich Village through Five Points, Chinatown, and Little Italy. Learn the history of these areas from your informative guide. Head to the Rockefeller Center, past The Flatiron Building, Madison Square Garden, the Empire State Building, 5th Avenue, Times Square, New York Public Library, and the Chrysler Building.
Central Park is your next destination. Sights along the way include the NBC Studios, Radio City Music Hall, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Grand Central Station, Carnegie Hall, and more. Stroll through the park, then finish your tour at the Guggenheim.
- 5-hour walking tour
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Tours operate in small groups with no more than 10 adults per group