New York City: Private 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero Tour
- Tour Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial with an English-speaking guide
- Hear stories from New Yorkers with personal connections to 9/11
- Get a deeper understanding of the tragedy and the heroic actions that day
Hear about the heroism of emergency responders at the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero.
Visit the 9/11 Memorial, and see the Reflecting Absence Memorial – a waterfall symbolizing the vast void left by the tragedy. See the new Freedom Towers and World Trade Center rise from the ground.
- English-speaking private guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is outside the front entrance to Saint Paul's Chapel at 209 Broadway (between Fulton & Vesey Streets). The guide will be there 15 minutes before the tour starts and will be holding an orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Gratuities are always appreciated