New York City: Harbor Night Sail with Live Jazz Band
- Sail along the Hudson River for sweeping views of Manhattan's skyline, the Financial District, One World Trade, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy a peaceful experience with a live Jazz band playing tunes throughout the trip. Sit back with a beer, wine, champagne, or soda and enjoy the view
- Watch the crew raise sail and relax on deck. The Captain will turn off the engines for as much of the trip as possible for a truly peaceful experience
Wind and time permitting, sail toward Governors Island for a close pass by and onward toward Battery Park City for up-close views of Manhattan's Financial District.
Sit back and enjoy the music as the captain and crew raise sail and provide beverage service. A few complimentary rounds are included with each ticket, but this is not an unlimited booze cruise. A live Jazz band, will be playing tunes throughout the trip, so unwind as you listen to some classic beats and admire the stunning views across the world’s most iconic city.
- 3 complimentary beverages (beer, wine, champagne, soda) are included with each ticket. You must be at least 21 years to consume alcohol.
- Food is not included, but guests are welcome to bring a light picnic onboard
- Gratuity is not included but it is recommended to tip the crew at the end of the tour
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. We are at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water. When walking to Chelsea Piers, you must cross the West Side Highway. The ticket booth is located steps from the dock on Pier 62. Please check in at the Classic Harbor Line ticket booth upon arrival, and you will be escorted to the boat by the Captain when it is time to board.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is not wheelchair accessible. This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.