Half-Day Charm of Gospel and Harlem Sunday Tour
- Attend a Gospel Mass and discover the essence of Harlem
- Visit places in Harlem that helped build the area's cultural identity
- Pass by the Apollo Theater, Sylvia’s Restaurant and Theresa Hotel
See places that helped create Harlem’s African-American identity, and visit the exterior of Columbia University, the Church of St. John the Divine, the greatest Neo-Gothic church in the world.
Continue your tour visiting the exterior of the mythical places such as the Apollo Theater, where Michael Jackson became a star, and Sylvia’s Restaurant, a real temple of southern soul food. You will also join a typical Gospel Mass for an unforgettable experience!
- Guided visit in English
- Professional guide
- Gospel Mass
- Round-trip transportation to Harlem
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off