New York City: Full-Day Boston and Woodbury Shooping Tour
- Experience some of the most iconic sites in the historic city of Boston
- Visit Harvard College, one the most famous universities in the world
- Spend the afternoon shopping at the Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
Founded in 1630, Boston was the scene of several key events of the American Revolution. Your first stop will be at Harvard University, the oldest institution of higher learning in the United States, where your tour guide will lead you on a short walk through the institution. You will also receive views of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), before crossing the Charles River on your way to the house of the Boston Red Sox and the oldest baseball park in major league baseball: Fenway Park.
The next stop will be to the Boston Common, the first public park in the United States. From there you will be guided through several historic sites included on the Freedom Trail, and will also learn the history and significance of places such as the Massachusetts State House on Beacon Street, the Granary Burying ground, King’s Chapel, Old State House, the Boston Massacre Site, and the Old North Church. Your Boston tour will eventually end with free time to explore, shop and have lunch at Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market.
You will then board your comfortable motor coach for a 3 hour drive to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets which features 250 of the most sought after, high-end designer brands including Armani, Ralph Lauren, Burberry, Coach, Nike, North Face, Abercrombie, Adidas, Fendi, and Michael Kors. You will later arrive back in New York City at around 10:30PM.
- Professional bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Round-trip transfers from New York City on a comfortable motor coach
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The day’s itinerary is subject to traffic conditions and may be modified due to time constraints
• Depending on traffic conditions, your stop at Woodbury Commons should last between 3.5 and 4 hours