New York City: Central Park Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Take a lavish horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park
- Enjoy the extraordinary views at Bethesda Fountain
- Have a romantic moment at the Bow Bridge
- See the John Lennon memorial and the Imagine mosaic after strolling through Strawberry Fields
With a knowledgeable driver to regale you with tales of the park's past, you will cruise by the Dairy, where New York's children once came to get fresh milk. You can view the horses on the carousel, and pass by the statue of William Shakespeare. At the Bethesda Fountain and the Angel of the Waters sculpture, you can pause to snap memorable photos before you then head towards Cherry Hill.
Surrounded by cherry and gingko trees, Cherry Hill’s carriage turn finds you where wealthy 19th-century New Yorkers showed off their fine buggies. You can head to the top of the hill and see the Imagine mosaic at Strawberry Fields, and the John Lennon memorial. You will clop by the English lawn-bowling court, admire the bronze statue of General William Tecumseh Sherman, the bust of Italian philosopher Giuseppe Mazzini. You can then enjoy the views of the legendary restaurant Tavern on the Green.
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Tour is subject to favorable weather conditions (if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund)