New York City: Downtown Virtual Reality Bus Tour
- Enjoy a multimedia bus tour through downtown Manhattan
- Ride in a multimillion dollar bus with theater-style seating and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Witness two live street performances
- Experience six virtual reality moments that take you back to historic periods
- Listen to a deeply researched historical narrative of downtown Manhattan
- See iconic landmarks including the Brooklyn Bridge, One World Trade Center, and more
Equipped with hi-tech audio and visual equipment, including 3,000 LED lights and 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of downtown Manhattan, the bus is the best way to experience the city through time and space!
Watch surprise street performances and listen to a lively commentary as you make your way from Water Street overlooking New York Harbor. Stroll the cobblestones of South Street Seaport, and then board the bus for an incredible 3-minute surround sound virtual reality introduction.
All VR moments are pre-loaded on plastic headsets, and your storyteller guide will provide detailed information on the past, present, and future of downtown Manhattan along the way. Take a virtual helicopter ride over the One World Observatory among other amazing VR moments.
- 1.5-hour bus tour
- Fully-equipped custom bus with side-on theater seating
- Virtual reality headsets
- Live street performances
- Live storyteller
- Cardboard souvenir headsets (to take away)
- Restroom breaks
Prepare for the activity
182 Water St. in Lower Manhattan New York, NY 10038, in front of Starbucks between John St & Fulton St in Lower Manhattan. (This attraction doesn't leave from Brooklyn or Midtown Manhattan).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There will be a short walk on cobblestones at the start of the tour, so please wear sensible shoes