New York Champagne Sunset Sail Aboard a Schooner
Best Water Adventures
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Sip on champagne and watch the sun dip behind the Statue of Liberty
- See the 'world's most famous skyline at sunset
- Relax in an elegant atmosphere
- Enjoy a complimentary beverage
Step away from the hustle and bustle of the city with your favorite companions when you board this 105-foot, 1800s-style vessel, America 2.0. She's perfect for romantic outings, entertaining friends from out of town, or just relaxing. This is sure to be an event you’ll want to experience again.
Glide peacefully through the waters of the New York Harbor on the most relaxing, beautiful, and romantic excursion in the city. During your trip, take in the majestic colors of the sunset surrounding New York Harbor's skyline and iconic landmarks, such as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island.
Heading south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, the schooner will pass by Ellis Island and sail out to the Statue of Liberty. Wind and time permitting, she will head toward Governors Island and breeze by the Financial District.
One complimentary beverage is included. Additional beverages, beer, wine, champagne, or soda, are available for purchase onboard.
- 2-hour cruise
- Professional crew
- 1 complimentary beverage
- Additional beverages, beer, wine, champagne, or soda, are available for purchase
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Please arrive at least 15-30 minutes prior to your tour departure time