TV & Movie Locations Tour & Official NBC Studios Tour
- Film your own DIY talk show in a real TV studio
- Visit the studios where shows like SNL and The Tonight Show are made
- See some of your favorite TV and movie locations in NYC
Be amazed how many many iconic television and movie moments were shot within a stone's throw of NBC Studios. Together with your guide you’ll take a guided tour of some of the most famous set locations in NYC from both TV and film. New York City is packed with famous spots but it’s often hard to recognize them without someone in the know to show you.
You'll be touring the Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, iconic sights of Central Park (like the bridge featured in Home Alone 2), the Friends fountain and dozens of other famous sites from shows like Sex And The City, Seinfeld and movies like Wolf of Wall Street.
The absolute highlight of your tour will be a visit of the NBC studios - one of America’s most iconic TV studios. NBC studios has consistently produced some of the best television shows in America for more than 80 years. Now you can go behind the scenes at their headquarters in Rockefeller Center to get an unprecedented view of their production process. This tour is the perfect opportunity to make that dream come true!
Recently revised and re-launched, the NBC Studio Tour starts by visiting two of the official production studios, such as the ones where they shoot Saturday Night Live or the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. Then it’s on to the nerve centers of NBC – the video & audio studios and the control center where satellite feeds are monitored 24 hours a day. You’ll get a 360-degree view of the production process and see just how many moving parts it takes to make a single television show. You’ll also get to film your own 5-minute talk show segment which the producers will email to you when you get home - the perfect souvenir from this all-access tour.
Your tour ends at the NBC Studios, 6th Avenue and 49th St. Hang around for a drink (not included) or ask your guide for recommendations on more memorable spots to check out.
- Official NBC studio tour led by an NBC guide
- DIY talk show session with video keepsake
- Guided tour of NYC’s top TV and movie locations
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Please note, that children 6-years and younger are not allowed inside the NBC Studios
• Gratuities for guides are appreciated but never obligatory
• Please note that all bags will be checked at NBC Security after the tour begins
• Comfortable shoes are recommended
• This tour operates in English only