New York Skyline Cruise
- Spend 90 minutes cruising the East and Hudson Rivers
- Snap some photos under the Brooklyn Bridge
- Enjoy expert narration as you cruise past the sights
- See the Statue of Liberty, Greenwich Village and the Empire State Building
- Relax and enjoy concessions available on board
As you cruise gracefully past the skyscrapers and bustling city life, you will be transported to a view of the city that will amaze you. The grandeur of the buildings, the architecture of the bridges and the vibrancy of the life all around will certainly inspire you as you snap photos of some of Manhattan and Brooklyn's most famous sights.
You'll get a chance to cruise both the West Side and East Side of Manhattan, from 42nd Street, who's bright lights are visible day and night, down past the Empire State Building, around lower Manhattan and back up under the Brooklyn Bridge and East Side. You'll have a chance to see the One World Trade Center downtown and then shortly after get a spectacular view of the Statue of Liberty.
- 90-minute cruise
- Live guide providing commentary in English
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the local tour operator's office in Port Authority Bus Terminal (42nd Street between 8th Ave. and 9th Avenues). The entrance is on the 42nd Street side, at ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶