Take a picture-perfect evening/night tour of New York City - get amazing views of all of the city's main monuments and buildings, as well as a spectacular view of the city light up at night!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in front of the meeting location 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
- Enjoy postcard-perfect views of the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island
- Visit Liberty State Park, the Empty Sky (9/11) Memorial, and Carlo’s bakery where the TV show “Cake Boss” is filmed
- Stand in awe as you view the nighttime skyline of the city with its thousands of sparkling lights
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Driver/ guide
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and/or air-conditioned minivan and/or private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Always bring a jacket with you, as the tour takes places in a windy area
- The tour will depart from pick-up locations in Midtown Manhattan
- The tour starts at approximately 6:00 PM and end at approximately 10:00 PM.
- You can choose between a shared or private tour.