Go behind the scenes and experience the magic of Disney on Broadway at New York’s New Amsterdam Theatre. Learn the history of the building as you discover what goes into making shows such as “Aladdin,” “Mary Poppins” and “The Lion King.”
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience the magic of Disney on Broadway behind-the-scenes at the New Amsterdam Theatre
- Learn how Broadway productions like "The Lion King" and "Aladdin" were produced
- Discover the origins of Times Square and the fate of New York's Red Light District
- Follow a "Broadway Insider" to landmark locations
- Hear the gossip about legendary performers, on and off stage!
- Exclusive behind-the-magic access to Disney Theatrical’s New Amsterdam Theatre (with Prop Studio or backstage access)
- Expert in-house historian for your New Amsterdam Theatre tour
- Broadway Insider to show you the ropes on a 1.5 hour Broadway tour (they will also stay with you for the New Amsterdam section)
- Interactive Broadway quizzes and questions with a souvenir prize for the person with the most Broadway knowledge
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
George M. Cohan statue at West 46th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue towards the end of the block, (not the statue in front of the red stairs).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note, the voucher is not redeemable at the New Amsterdam Theater ticket desk.
- This tour is offered in English only.