Private Helicopter Tour over New York for Couples
Pickup optionalRound trip transfer from anywhere in Manhattan
- Take in views of the iconic Manhattan skyline on a helicopter tour
- Fly directly over Central Park, the Empire State Building, and the Yankee Stadium
- Choose between a daytime, sunset, or evening flights
- Go on a private helicopter tour for couples with just you and the pilot
Tours depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, New York, a relaxed, crowd-free location just outside NYC. It’s easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail) and by car (free parking).
You’ll start out with a safety briefing before boarding the helicopter. Shortly after takeoff you’ll enjoy stunning aerial views of Central Park, Yankee Stadium, the iconic Manhattan skyline, the Empire State and Chrysler buildings, and the East River bridges. The 30-minute tour does not reach the Downtown Manhattan and Statue of Liberty area.
There truly is no other place in the world like New York City!
- Private helicopter tour for 2 persons
- Airport facility fee (USD 25.00 per person)
Prepare for the activity
Ross Aviation, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. The meeting point is easily accessible by taking the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station then a taxi to the airport with an average travel time between 45 and 60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that the maximum passenger height in the starter helicopter is 6 foot 3 inches (192 cm)
• This tour flies directly over New York City
• Tours are subject to weather conditions and aircraft maintenance
• Routes subject to change.
• Children younger than 2 years may ride on a parent’s lap at no cost
• Passengers under 18 require parental consent
• Flights must be confirmed with the local partner at the time of booking
• Flights should be booked for the first days of your New York visit, in case of schedule changes due to bad weather or helicopter maintenance