City Lights Experience - Helicopter Tour over NYC by Night
- Fly past Newark Airport towards Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty illuminated
- Be awe-struck with views of the glowing Manhattan Skyline including One World and the Financial District, Empire State Building, & more
- Fly high over Central Park, enjoying sites such as Rockefeller Center, bright lights of Times Square, Chrysler Building, & more
Helicopter Flight Services will keep you at ease by taking you back to Linden train station where we bid you farewell back to Manhattan.
Your journey begins by flying directly over Newark International Airport towards Manhattan. En route to New York Harbor you will view the illuminated Statue of Liberty before viewing the skyscrapers of the Financial District, home of The New York Stock Exchange. Flying north along the Hudson River, guests will catch a glimpse of the Empire State Building, as well as Madison Square Garden, Hudson Yards, Chelsea, The West Village, SOHO and TRIBECA. 9/11 Memorial and One World Trade Center are also in view.
Be prepared to get some great pictures as you cross over Central Park, flying directly over New York City. From Central Park you can see the Rockefeller Center and the bright lights of Times Square! After passing over the Metropolitan Museum of Art the helicopter will turn around just north of Roosevelt Island returning along the same path, offering all passengers spectacular views of the Manhattan skyline. The flight is approximately 25-30 minutes in duration.
- 25-30 minutes of flight time
- All costs, heliport fees and taxes
- Complimentary Shuttle between Linden Station and Linden Airport
- Noise canceling Bose headsets
- The train fare from New York to Linden Station
- Any photos taken by staff throughout your visit to the airport (extra fee)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
• Only cameras & pocket wallets are permitted on the helicopter.
• Complimentary lockers are available to secure additional belongings
• Flights cannot be rescheduled within 24-hours of flight time
• Bags must be stored in complimentary lockers
• Shuttle service is available between Linden Station and Linden Airport on a request basis only