New York City: Champagne Sunset Yacht Cruise
- See the sights of Lower Manhattan at sunset
- Pass by the Statue of Liberty and under the Brooklyn Bridge as the boat cruises along the Hudson and East River
- Enjoy 1 complimentary beer, wine or champagne, and a full-service bar should you want to buy more
Sit back and enjoy gorgeous 360-degree views of the island from the open decks or glassed-in back-deck observatory. Marvel at the 1920s style décor of the boat, and take in stunning views of sights including Battery Park and the South Street Seaport. Gaze in awe at the towering monuments of the Financial District and sail past Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Cruise the Hudson River and enjoy views of Manhattan's skyline. Catch sight of Brooklyn Bridge from New York Harbor. One complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda is included. Additional beverages can be purchased from the full-service bar onboard.
- 1 free beer, wine, champagne or soda from the bar
- Additional beverages (available for purchase by credit card)
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, which is located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. The local supplier is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water — just a few steps from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
• Advance purchase is strongly encouraged
• A live jazz trio performs every Sunday. Please purchase tickets for the Sunday Evening Jazz cruise if of interest