New York City: Highlights of Central Park Bike Tour
- Benefit from all the necessary equipment including map, helmet, chain lock andbasket are available at your convenience
- Enjoy a guided Tour, great for visitors and New Yorkers alike
- Ride on this moderately paced tour, perfect for riders of any skill level
- Stop at plenty of locations for pictures, questions and in-depth information about the park
- Cycle on good-quality Cannondale bikes for men, women and children
The Guided Bike Tour of Central Park is a must for visitors and native New Yorkers alike. Your fantastic licensed NYC tour guide will ensure that you won’t miss a single historical monument, patch of stunning foliage, famous sight, or hidden gem within this iconic park.
The moderately paced tour is perfect for riders of any skill level, and there are plenty of stops for pictures, questions, or in-depth information about the park. You'll be able to get the most out of your experience since the group sizes are always small.
On this tour, you’ll see sights such as:
● Strawberry Fields and the Imagine Mosaic, both tributes to John Lennon
● Bethesda Fountain
● Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
● Belvedere Castle
● Shakespeare Garden
● And much more...
- 2-hour Guided Bike Tour of Central Park
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
- Comfortable clothes