Around Manhattan: Official NYC Architecture Cruise
- A unique opportunity to examine the visionary development of NYC's 6th borough: the Waterfront
- Get an update on the One World Trade Center Memorial and Manhattan's waterside memorials
- Learn all about Manhattan's "Starchitecture" like Frank Gehry's 8 Spruce Street, Jean Nouvel's 100 Eleventh Ave. condos, and the Standard Hotel
- Explore the history of lower Manhattan classic icons like the Woolworth Building, Wall Street's art deco spires, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Learn about postwar urban renewal and public housing along the East River
- Admire engineering marvels such as Harlem River's bridges: swing, lift, and fixed span
Enjoy your trip through the Hudson, East, and Harlem rivers from the air-conditioned observatory, or wander to the outer decks for fresh air and sunlight.
Circumnavigate the island of Manhattan, passing under all 18 bridges, while taking in the sites and architecture. Examine the visionary development of the waterfront memorials, get an update on the One World Trade Center, Downtown "Starchitecture", Jean Nouvel's 100 Eleventh Ave. condos, and classic icons of lower Manhattan like the Woolworth Building, Wall Street's art deco spires, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Marvel at New York's great engineering feats, such as the Harlem River's bridges: swing, lift, and fixed-span. Hear the story of postwar urban renewal and public housing along the East River and much more while enjoying a light snack from the bar.
- Professional guides
- 1 complimentary beverage is included. Additional beverages are available for purchase by credit card
- Drinks (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted onboard, emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
• Please let the operator know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
• Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity