2-Hour Day Sail to Statue of Liberty on America 2.0
- Spend 2 hours aboard America 2.0 - a modern tribute to the first boat that won the America's Cup in 1851
- Sail past World One, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Marvel at the view of the Manhattan skyline
- Relax on deck with a drink in hand and watch the crew raise sail and the boat sails along the Hudson River
Her design is influenced by the style of the late 1800s but incorporates technology of the 21st century, thus connecting the past and present beauty, history, and art of sailing in New York Harbor.
A day sail on this 105-foot schooner is perfect for family outings, dates, and entertaining guests from out of town. A sail on America 2.0 is guaranteed to be an memorable experience.
Within five minutes of leaving the dock, you'll forget the mayhem and noise of Manhattan street life as you feel the relaxing breeze of New York Harbor.
You'll take in the famous Manhattan skyline as it was meant to be seen-- from the water -- plus spectacular views of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
You'll experience the following on your two-hour sail:
• Heading south from Chelsea Piers and down the Hudson River to Battery Park, the schooner will pass by Ellis Island and sail out to the Statue of Liberty
• Wind and time permitting, she will head toward Governors Island, breeze by the Financial District and sail through the Buttermilk Channel
- 1 complimentary beer, wine, champagne or soda from the bar (additional beverages are available for purchase with a credit card)
Prepare for the activity
The boat departs from Chelsea Piers, on Pier 62, located at West 22nd Street and the Hudson River. The boat is at the northernmost end of the Chelsea Piers on the water - just steps away from the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• One complimentary drinks is included
• Gratuity is not included, but welcomed by the crew
• Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the operator in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity