New Orleans: Riverboat Brunch or Dinner Jazz Cruise
- Take a 2-hour riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River
- Listen to New Orleans jazz as you relax on the way
- Enjoy classic New Orleans cuisine (optional)
Listen to the Captain’s tales of those who have sailed the Mississippi before you, as you wind the infamous curve that gave the Crescent City its nickname. From the decks, view sites such as the battleground of the historic Battle of New Orleans.
If you have selected the dinner option, make your way into the elegant dining room to be seated at your reserved table. Order a cocktail to get you into the spirit of a festive evening that is just beginning. Indulge your taste buds on Louisiana classics, such as traditional New Orleans gumbo, from the buffet.
Return back to the Toulouse Street departure point as the city's night life begins.
- Two hour riverboat dinner and jazz cruise
- New Orleans jazz band on board
- New Orleans buffet dinner (if option selected)
- Coffee and tea
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Gray Line Lighthouse at 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA (behind Jax Brewery), at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure to exchange your voucher for a boarding ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
• Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
• Periodically, the riverboat will be out of service for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance; all cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel, the Steamboat Natchez.